ARTISTS’ ALLEY SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
If you would like to request a table at Genericon’s Artists’ Alley next year, to use for displaying and selling your artwork, please wait until we open submissions for next year.
The following are the artists who will appear at Genericon:
- Altabe studio
- Artsy Stuff
- Caitlin Davis
- Christian N. St. Pierre
- Cierra Pulver
- Duck and Cover
- Duke of Solitaire
- Ebros Chronicle
- Hannah B. Farrell
- Mori’s Japanese Crafts
- NyanZou Workshop
- Plastic Flower
- Stamayo Studio
- Studio Somniac
- Sweet Temptations Crafts N’ Things
- T & A Incorporated
- Tight Rope Noose Productions
- UNY Cosplay
- W.D. Laremore
Artists’ Alley Submission Deadline: December 14, 2012 (CLOSED)
If you get your application in by October 26, we’ll get back to you by November 2.
If you get your application in by November 23, we’ll get back to you by November 30.
If you get your application in by December 14, we’ll get back to you by December 28.
Artists’ Alley will MOST LIKELY be held in the second floor of the Darrin Communications Center (DCC). This is the building where registration is in, the Tabletop Gaming area is the 3rd floor. Genericon will be adding extra facilities this year, so it is possible Artists’ Alley may move between now and the convention date.
- Badge pickup will be done at Con Ops
- The person whose name is on the badge must be present to pick up the badge, no exceptions
Payment must be done at pickup of the first badge
After the first person in the group gets their badge, you will be allowed to select a table. No claiming tables early (you must have your badge to claim a table).
- The cost is $40
- You may have a maximum of 2 additional helpers that can get Artists’ Alley badges, but they must pay for their badge at typical badge prices
- On the form, each person who you want a badge for must provide an address.